AME is a French Agency specialized in custom products.
On the occasion of a Car Concours d'Elegance, Richard Mille asked AME to make him an exceptional product, highlighting French know-how.
This extraordinary event took place in the Chantilly Castle Park, in the north of Paris.
Every year, Chantilly, where there is Refinement and Etiquette to the French, meets some of the greatest lovers of classic cars.
AME decided to build a custom 4 person Picnic Hamper.
This hamper is made from wicker and naturaly tanned leather handles and straps.
It contains :
- Limoges’ Porcelain Items platinum hand-painted (2 sizes of plates (4 pcs of each), the coffee cups and their saucers (4 pcs).
Felt dividers are inserted between plates and saucers to protect them from shocks.
- The silver platted Cuttery (knife, fork, spoon and coffee spoon 4 pcs of each) designed by the Three-Michelin-Starred chef Anne-Sophie Pic, comes from la Maison Ercuis.
- The silver platted salt and pepper Shakers (1 pc of each) also come from la Maison Ercuis.
- The wine Glasses (4 pcs), created by L’Atelier du Vin, reveals finest subtleties of wine, thanks to its vertical aroma line.
- The linen Napkins (4 pcs), handmade by la Maison Porthault.
- The Corkscrew (1 pc), by L’atelier du Vin, Stunning Chrome piece with harmonium curves.
- The Handy Thermos (1 pc), manufactured in Germany.
- The Blanket (1 pc), a wool blanket designed to be rolled up and tucked away in the two external leather straps.
- The Canvas pouches for protecting each items, handmade by a fashion workshop in Paris.
Ultimately, 14 craftmen took part in this project, and they are proud to promote the French « Art de Vivre » around the world.