A unique pop-up store: a pop-up hotel with 14 rooms across three floors at the heart of Paris, place de la Madeleine. A customized set design in a bare and stripped venue to showcase the brand’s products and its values: young, edgy and luxury.
4 days, more than 2300 people representing all of the brand’s targets: press, influencers, VIPs, consumers and beauty advisors participating in an unprecedented experience!
- THE BEAUTY BAR: with novelties but also classics such as the iconic Rouge Pur Couture, to be customised at the engraving workshop
- THE DRIVE-IN: 2 vintage cars, make-up sessions in the boot of the cars, an XXL screening of the advertisement film in the Touch Eclat Glow room.
- THE POWDER ROOM: to freshen up!
- THE 2008 SUITE: a 100% pink room dedicated to the Volupté Liquid Color Balm gloss
- THE 1978 SUITE: a room to discover the Parisian rock scene
- THE BLACK BOX: an immersive experience into the Black Opium universe
- THE YSL BEAUTY CLUB An unprecedented press and digital impact:
- + 4 300 publications on social media
- + 19 publications in online media
- + 281 millions engagements
A shareable and engaging experience to the rhythm of customised playlists, DJ sets and live concerts: starting with the check-in in the lobby, each room holds its shares of secrets and discoveries within the decors and the sets: