IA & ONE are two Japanese virtual singers. For their “Party a go-go” World Tour, our client 1st place has mandated us to:
- Redesign the characters to give them a more European figure and migrate from 2D to 3D for social media activations
- Produce 80 minutes of hologram 3D animation of concert choreography.
Everything was delivered in 9 months!
To meet the challenge, we have opted to render everything in real time with Unity.
- Rebuild of the models with Autodesk Maya optimized for real time rendering
- Motion Capture in our studios
- Real time post-production in 8K with final delivered in optimised 4K
- 8 times faster rendering delays
The 3D assets are allowing for continued utilisation on social media where the artists share their World Tour moments on social media.
- Offering a multiplatform exploitation of the two artists (live concerts, video clips, social media, merchandising, etc.).
- Building of real time post-production pipeline.
- New interpretation of the characters while maintaining their essence.
- Meeting tight delays and high-quality expectations.