1. What was your very first job? What does it feel like to look back at it now?
Pizza Boy. A great job to get if you like driving, listening to music an getting a pretty intimate view into peoples life.
2. Please describe, in your own words, what your current job is and what work it entails.
I am managing creative director at Havas Munich. Running a 45+people office. Working for clients like PayPal, BMW Motorsport, Volvo, Joyn, Bel, Linde.
Biggest challenge: make everybody happy.
3. How did you discover that the creative world is right for you? Was there a time in your life that you credit to this discovery? Which train of events did bring you to where you are today?
Sommerbreak 1998. I got the chance to do an internship in an ad agency. There I found out that writing funny commercials and headlines is a job called copywriting.
I couldn’t find any better.
4. In your constantly growing and expanding industry, how and where do you usually find inspiration to keep your work fresh, innovative and relevant?
From every day life.
5. If you had to pick one piece of work or project that you are most proud of, more for the creative work and innovation it required, rather than its recognition or industry “success,” what would it be?
o2feat.you – to make o2 relevant again among a young target group we invented a social media based platform, where we helped Gen Z to express themselves through the power of music. For the kick off we gave them the opportunity to turn an own story into a popsong sung by Wincent Weiss: