1. I started as Junior Art Director at Red Cell (WPP) Düsseldorf. A lot has changed since then, actually the whole industry has changed, but a great idea is still a great idea.
2. Technically: I try to create the best customer experience on all touchpoint through the customer journey. Emotionally: Combining the logic with magic.
3. During my first internship I saw the reel of Paul Arden and some of the best British Ads of all times.
4. People, Art and Gifs! First of all people are and their behavior are the biggest inspiration and source for insights. Art is great as inspiration, because it’s free and independent. And Gifs and memes tell a lot about trends and funny things out there in our crazy world.
5. My first (and only) t-shirt collection called „Seatshirt“. Fun idea and a lot of work and all sold out;)
6. Photo, Social and experiential.