1. What was your very first job?
Photographer at a studio.
2. Please describe, in your own words, what your job is and what work it entails.
Producing all global shoots and campaigns for Marketing, PR, Social, Look books, Catalog, and Retail Displays. Collaborating to source models, photographers, location scouting, acquiring permits, and tracking fees. Troubleshooting and resolving discrepancies and problems related to projects. Working collaboratively with management and team members on all projects and assignments.
Each day is very different and exciting – I get to wear many different hats.
3. How did you discover that the creative world was right for you? Was there a time in your life that you credit to this discovery? What was there train of events that brought you to where you are today?
Staying curious and keeping myself inspired has led me in this path. I’m lucky to be where I am today.
4. In your constantly growing and expanding industry, how do you find inspiration to keep your work fresh, innovative and relevant?
Surrounding myself with creatives, traveling, music and reading.
5. If you had to pick one piece of work or project that you are most proud of, more for the creative work and innovation it required, rather than its recognition or industry “success,” what would it be?
I’m proud of all the work I’ve produced for all the Classics Campaigns over the years. It was about the expressions within art, music, street culture, surf, skate, bmx, and beyond all worlds that we can explore and push the boundaries of.